The ideal solution for wiping large numbers of hard drives and magnetic storage media. Provides world-class magnetic field generation to completely erase the contents of magnetic media in an instant. All models are capable of erasing data from perpendicular magnetic recording hard disks.
The HDD inside a computer records data magnetically on a disk called a platter. A degausser is a device that applies a strong magnetic force to the magnetic recording surface to completely destroy all recorded data. A degausser will effectively erase data not only from HDDs, but from any media using magnetic recording, including LTO, DLT, AIT, CMT, DDS/DAT, VHS and FDs.
All companies, government agencies and military bases handle confidential data, necessitating the most reliable method of disposing of recording media. How should used computers, laptops, tapes and other magnetic recording media be disposed of?
- HDDs are sturdily designed to facilitate long-term storage. It is very hard to eliminate data from an HDD.
- Drilling holes into an HDD or destroying it with a hammer merely makes it harder to extract data. It does not destroy the data itself. Data recovery specialists like us can extract data directly even if the media cannot be inserted into a PC or reader.
- Using software to overwrite data does not erase data on damaged sectors of HDDs. Overwriting with software is also time-consuming.
- Data recovery professionals like us can recover data even from damaged recording media.
But even a data recovery specialist cannot recover data that has been destroyed with a degausser. Degaussing enables you to completely destroy data permanently in just 0.1 second.
- To erase magnetic data properly, sophisticated technology is crucial.
- For the past 20 years, ADC has focused on Data related services and products including Data recovery.
- All of ADC’s erasure products have been developed under the concept of complete sanitization to ensure no recovery is possible even by a data recovery specialist.
- ADC can determine what is the boundary for non-data recovery.
- ADC counts numerous companies and government agencies among its satisfied customers and has the leading market share in Japan.
- Reliable Degaussers from a reliable Company and Technology.
- Banks, credit unions, securities brokerages
- Companies with large outside sales forces
- Government agencies and military bases
- Shredding services and records management firms
- Digital imaging companies
Ministry of Defense, Maritime Self-Defense Force, Air Self-Defense Force, National Tax Agency, Cabinet Office, police departments, local government agencies, medical facilities, NEC, Mitsubishi Electric, NTT, Fujitsu, Itochu, Hitachi, Toshiba, Panasonic, Olympus, Canon, Yahoo!, IBM Japan, Japan Research Institute, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Lenovo Japan, HP Japan, IHI, Sony, industrial waste disposal companies, etc. Sections placing orders: IT, Information Systems, Compliance, Records Management, etc.
MagWiper MW-1B (NSA Listed Model)
Special model approved by the US National Security Agency (NSA). Lightest, smallest and fastest among world-class NSA-approved models.Details here
MagWiper All-In-One MW-30000X
Simultaneously erases magnetic data from B4/A4 notebook PCs and multiple HDDs.Details here
MagWiper Hybrid MW-25000X
Erases magnetic data from HDDs used in servers or RAIDs with the mounting bracket in place.Details here
MagWiper Standard MW-15000X
Compact and light weight. Provides speedy operation with a 17-second quick charge.Details here